Kenwood Basic Porsche 2005-2012 Radio with Bluetooth & USB (All 997 & 987 Models)
Update your Porsche Sound System with a Kenwood DPX793BH Radio Kit
Our optional kit is designed to be a direct fit on all Porsche 911s (997) from '05-'12. The kit is available in either Anthracite Grey or Black. Both a premium and economy versions of the radio mounting kit are available. The premium radio mounting kits finish is a perfect match to your car's OEM dash color.
Radio illumination color is selectable (24 colors).
Enjoy Modern Features
The DPX793BH is loaded with modern features that will completely transform your listening experience.
- Hands Free Bluetooth Phone Calls
- HD Radio
- iPod & Android Playback/Charging
- Auxiliary Input
- Pandora Control with iPhone, Android, or Blackberry
- Aha & iHeart Radio
- Siri Control with iPhone
- System Q Sound Control with 7 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer
- "Supreme" audio processing for better sound from your compressed music files
- speaker settings that allow you to tailor the sound to the size and type of speakers in your car
- high-pass filter (speaker and preamp outs); low-pass filter (sub preamp outputs only)
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Wireless Remote Control
HUR Module For Bose Equipped Vehicles
Note: Bose-equipped cars require a new amplifier or our HUR (Head unit Replacement) adapter when installing an aftermarket headunit. You can choose either or neither at checkout. Fader control is lost when interfacing with the factory Bose amplifier.
Note: Some functions are lost if you have the factory PCM screen, features like the Sport Chrono Package. Also, audio information no longer displays in the gauge cluster.
Non-Bose Equipped Vehicles
If your vehicle is not "Bose Equipped" you don't have to replace your factory amplifier and you don't need an HUR either. Of course you will want to upgrade your amplifier if you want a boost in sound performance and or if you would like to add a subwoofer.